Sunday, October 4, 2015

Notification about weekly Thoughts and my books!!

I have had a slight interruption in the posting of my Thoughts for a Sabbath Day on Face Book and my blog pages due to the wedding of one of our granddaughters (Brooke Riley-Vidal and Joshua Vidal) and General Conference.

Since I have lost contact with many of those who formally were receiving my Thoughts by email, I thought I would take this break opportunity to try and convince some of you to rejoin me by reading my weekly Thought on my blog pages or on my Face Book pages.

I recommend reading them on my blog pages, over Face Book, because Face Book is very limited on how you can present the material. My blog pages can be easily accessed by clicking on either the English or Spanish links below.

http://thoughtsforasabbathday.blogspot.com/
http://pensamientosparaundiadereposo.blogspot.com/

By bookmarking these sights you can have easy access any time you would like to read them.

All my previous Thoughts are archived on the blog sight and can be easily searched by title and date.

I encourage any comment which you would like to post either on the Face Book pages or on the blog sites.

While I am paying the price (it will take me most of the week to dodge yahoo’s blocks) to send out this email I also want to make you aware that both volumes 1 and 2 of my Thoughts for 100 Sabbath Days are available in soft cover and eBook and can be purchased on Amazon/books/Thoughts for 100 Sabbath Days.

I do have a few copies of both soft cover volumes available for those who live close by if you would like to contact me by replying to this email.

I have appreciated the support you have given me on my little retirement adventure.

Sincerely,
William L. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment